Welcome to our website !

Sweet Paradise

Sweet Paradise

SWEET PARADISE

CALVINA TJHAI since 1 Febuary 2013 - Now

Asian Dream Cup 2014

By 8:57 AM

On June 2nd 2014, JS Foundation held a charity event on Indonesia. It's a foundation owned by the historical Korean football player Park Ji Sung. The event called Asian Dream Cup. Luckily, Indonesia has been chosen to be the place to held the event on this year.

Moreover, as always Ji Sung brought his friends to play with him on the Dream Cup and it's always the Running Man member.

So, here's my sad-happy stories

Due to my experience a year ago when I was watching SM Town concert, I have to wake up very early in the morning to queue. Even tough I came around 6 o'clock there's still some of people that are ahead of me. Because of that, I came at 5 o'clock. And what I've got? no one. It's empty like no one queueing for it. The show started at 5 pm and I have to wait until then. So my conclusion are if it's not a concert, you don't need to wake up early to queue (:


EMPTY
So if you're guessing I got the front place, well.. you're right


I know I'm a fool.
I should've go back home and came back in the evening.
But at least I'm not alone
I've got my lovely maid patiently waiting with me (love ya!)


I've got this kind of balloons, I don't know how to explain this kind of balloons
Anyway thanks Kakao Talk (:


I'm here ^^ 
What you see is that I was holding a Yoo-Jae-Suk banner. I'm a full time fan of him <3
The man that you saw holding a camera is actually Suk-Jin VJ on Running Man




Me and my sisters (:





And a new friends I jut met while waiting (:
They told me that they came all the way to GBK from Bandung 
Way to go guys!

The show was very fun.
All the Running Man members are so nice to the fans
They gave us a fan services all the time
Especially Kwang-Soo and Jong-Kook 

I didn't took any photos of them during the show
Because I don't have much time to do it
Instead, I record a video of them
So, I can watch them with my eyes while recording them with my hand
But it turned out to be very blurry because I was moving too much

I picked a part that was fun and not blurry and combine them
Then I turned it into a video


Thanks so much for reading my very-long blog post

Love, Calvina




You Might Also Like

0 comments