Welcome to our website !

Sweet Paradise

Sweet Paradise

SWEET PARADISE

CALVINA TJHAI since 1 Febuary 2013 - Now

COLORFUL

By 7:10 AM

I just came home from Bandung after doing my "self" photoshoot yesterday with my sister and my cousins. We rent a studio for 3 hours and guess what there is no photographer so we have to take turn taking picture of each other. And we can also borrow a tripod to take the picture of three of us together with a timer inside the camera. No need a long explanation about 5W1H because I'm too excited to show you guys the results... 

And it's only my picture that I'm going to post here and if you want to see the results of my sister and my cousin picture you can go to their instagram right here Vanessancola and Charviatjhai

RED












GREEN





YELLOW




PINK






So here's the 5W1H, recently my cousins Vanessa found out a place to do some photoshoot for her online shop products Nerdynerd.id  and we found it cool because the place provides so many property for us to use, so we don't need to bring our own property. Actually, we have two options of places, one is cheaper than the other. But, the cheaper one gave us a small studio than the other one and so we choose the more expensive one. I don't remember the place but you can search for "rumah foto" in instagram because that's how we found the place.

I recommend for you to use a professional camera, because pocket camera won't work there. Don't worry if you don't have a tripod because you can borrow it there. They have so many background color, but because of the time given is limited we won't able to use all the background color. We don't have a photographer so we have to take turn taking picture of each other like I stated before we used timer on the tripod to take picture of 2 of us together, so I highly recommend you to bring a photographer.

It's so much fun doing this kind on "self" photoshoot, but I think I will go to the "cheaper" place if I want to do another photoshoot, because I think it will be the same only different in the size of the background and lesser property. But I also recommend this places because the man who work there is very kind to us, he willing to take picture of us together just because we tired of using the timer haha

Love, Cal :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments