Welcome to our website !

Sweet Paradise

Sweet Paradise

SWEET PARADISE

CALVINA TJHAI since 1 Febuary 2013 - Now

Halloween 2015

By 9:38 PM

I always dream about having my own halloween party since I don't know haha and finally this year I had a chance for doing it. 4 of us, me, my boyfriend and 2 of my friends decided to held the party on my boyfriend villa in Puncak. So here's the list on what we're doing there:

(Click the picture to see the original size)

1. We arrived at 8 a.m. 
It was very hard to wake up in the morning precisely at 5 a.m because we were afraid of the traffic jam that we were going to face if we wake up late (afternoon) It's actually isn't consider as late if it's a "normal" day, but since we're going on a long trip, afternoon is consider as getting up late. Well, 5 a.m. is a perfect time to wake up if you're going on a travel.. I mean a trip, a very long one.

So my boyfriend Andrew is the one who drive, and he have to pick all of us then we can go. First, he fetch Chai, because her house is the closer one to him and then Cynthia and then me, since my house is the most furthest from his. But since Cynthia cannot be called and she didn't reply all of our text, they decided to fetch me first then we can go to her house. We found out she haven't wake up and we have to shout in front of her house hoping she will wake up, but it didn't happen yeah so we decided to call her mom and yes she wake up and finally we can go. Good. 

We went to have some breakfast so we have a full energy along the trip and all of us decided to have a noodles near me and Cynthia house. Actually my  house and Cynthia's is really close so it's actually the same if they want to fetch me first then her, anyway we finished out breakfast and we are good to go.

And when we arrived, we did some experiment with the face paint I brought for the halloween highlights. It's actually for rehearsal so we won't mess up at night.

The Make-up and the Face Paint that we used.


Andrew's Face Paint rehearsal.

Cynthia's Face Paint rehearsal.

Chai's Face Paint rehearsal.

And mine! <3

Don't worry this is not a spoiler, because the actual make-up and face paint that we made in the end is very different from this one :)

2. We raw the boat that was provide in the villa and taking some pictures there.
The villa actually owned by Andrew's uncle, so thank you uncle to lend us your place. None of us know how to raw a boat so once again Andrew is the one who raw the boat haha well that's the advantage of being a boy after all, they have to know how to do everything. There's a pond in the backyard and that is the place where we raw, and there's a fountain near it where we can take a picture from the rock in front of the fountain. So, basically we have to row to the rock and take a picture. Unless, there's nothing. So once again basically, the pond only have fountain and we only raw the boat because of the curiosity on riding the boat and to take a picture in front of the fountain yayy.





It's very hard to directing the boat to the place that we want, so this photo was taken with a lot of hard work, especially when we want to get out from and get in to the boat..  And the lighting was very perfect for a celfie hehe

 Cynthia and Me

There's also some video that we randomly take hoho



3. We went out and eat some Indonesian traditional food.
Halloween party should be held at night but since we arrived "very" early, we got bored and we decided to eat although we're not actually hungry but since we got nothing to do, went out to eat is a very good idea hehe We ate at Amen and we have a very wonderful meal.. Thankyou Amen.

Well there's no food at all in the picture but I swear this picture was taken at Amen.


4. We went back to the villa and sleep for hours.
After we went out to eat, I already felt sleepy, I even sleep in the car. When we arrived back to the villa, me and Chai went straight to the sofa and have a very magical sleep while Andrew and Cynthia playing Playstation games. But not long after that they join us sleeping HAHA.

(Sadly there's no picture of us, because "everybody" fell asleep)

5. We get ready for face painting and become a ghost for a night.
We slept for a very long period of time and we wake up at evening-night (I don't even know if that's the right spelling haha) but we wake up pretty late just the perfect time for face painting and held our halloween party!! We even did some video to upload to youtube (my channel: calvinatjhai). And you can know what we've become when you read the description on my channel, so make sure you watch it :D














I even made the video check it out!!


6. We went to Maranggi to eat Sate Maranggi (it was the delicious Sate I ever eat).
After finished everything we need to do on halloween night, such as taking pictures and videos we decided to went out to eat the best Sate in Puncak, which is Sate Maranggi. We pack our things, because we will went back to Jakarta after we eat.


The picture was not taken that day, but it's mine and it was taken on 29th October 2015, yes I also went there 2 days before halloween.

7. We went home and it was the best Halloween I ever experienced.
I swear, I wish that I could rewind the times and experienced all the fun during halloween 2015. Not only halloween but the whole months of October 2015.

You Might Also Like

0 comments