Welcome to our website !

Sweet Paradise

Sweet Paradise

SWEET PARADISE

CALVINA TJHAI since 1 Febuary 2013 - Now

THE CLOWN AND VALAK

By 8:26 PM

Hello guys,


This halloween I decided to do as many face paint as I can until the day of halloween come. Since last year, halloween has been my favorite day of the month because its the only day where I can do a scary face paint and do photoshoot with it. Its excite me because I always love face paint (not a pretty one) and the only normal way I can do it is for halloween. This year I decided to go for 4 face paint look (all face paint with no makeup combined) because due to the hectic tasks I got from college. I wanted to 30 looks for 30 days of October but I realize I just don't have the time to do it. Thank you college. So the only time for me to buy all the necessities is on Thursday which is H-4 to halloween. That is why I decided to only do 4 face paint looks.

The first face paint looks is inspired by an Indonesian youtuber (username: cinderella). 





It's not the exact thing because she use shadows for almost entire of her face with only a little face paint on it. While me, I don't use any shadows because like I said before I only use face paint. So, it you try to differentiate between the two looks it will look totally different and you might think that I failed to copy the looks, but no, maybe yes hahahaha. Shadows that she used makes her looks more soft and face paint that I used makes my looks more harsh and that's what I aiming. After all it's halloween and scary it is right?

I did the face paint with my best friend, and her looks was inspired by a cashmere cat. Its not a cashmere cat, it is only "inspired" by it. And it turns out to be like Valak on Conjuring 2 HAHAHA


She was DAMN scary tho. 



It is an inside joke but it is so funny because her name is Vela, I got to call her Velak with an additional "K" behind so its like Valak to Velak HAHAHAHA 

I edit the picture in black and white because it is scarier that way. But I also got you guys the colored one, so here it is <3




Quick tips: If you want to see the picture in HD / bigger, you can always click on the picture.

I'm not sure what I'm going to be next, so stay tune <3

Love, Cal

You Might Also Like

0 comments