Welcome to our website !

Sweet Paradise

Sweet Paradise

SWEET PARADISE

CALVINA TJHAI since 1 Febuary 2013 - Now

DO-FUN

By 5:35 AM

Yay!! it's finally a holiday season (x'mas and new year), and I haven't go anywhere yet to spend it.  I do expecting me and my boyfriend to spend this holiday together since the last holiday I was out of the country, so we didn't see each other at all except via skype / line call. Too bad he was busy to with his own business that I can't put my complain into, so I think I will spend this "holiday season" with my family, like always (I'm not complaining, just saying) hehe. My family planned to go to Bangka "again", well it's not shocking when you know it's "their" hometown, but I will not complaining since I love Bangka too for their beaches that suitable for an amazing photoshoot (excuse my narcism). I will also spend my Christmas and New Year there like I always do since like I was a baby. But before Bangka, we plan to go to Bandung to hire a studio for a photoshoot with a Christmas and New Year theme (really expecting that).

That's my planned for this year holiday season, so it's not happening yet. But when I finished doing all my wish list that I wrote up there, I will update it on my blog. AAANNNDDD to begin with, me and sisters went to Dufan yesterday, not to play, but to do a photoshoot hehe. I know I keep talking about photoshoot, but I like it so... anywayy it's me and my sisters record on only playing 3 rides in Dufan out of so many games there, even my mom shocked when she knew about it haha So, here's the result...









Enough about me now it's my sisters time yay

Charvia Tjhai's
















Celia Ferren's







Well, as you can see my older sister is way too narcissistic than me and my little sister is less narcissistic than me, thank God I'm in the middle HAHAHA

Thanks for your time,
Love, Cal <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments